1. Various Stock Picks for Profit reports (collectively, “Reports”), are, published by Stock Picks for Profit and offered for sale to the general public.
2. The Reports are impersonal and do not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber, person, or entity.
3. Investing involves substantial risk. Neither StockPicksForProfit, nor any of our respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Reports. While past performance may be analyzed in the Reports, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal Financial Advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, StockPicksForProfit, the publisher, and our respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Reports prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
4. The Reports’ commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of StockPicksForProfit, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. The information provided in the Reports is obtained from sources which StockPicksForProfit believes to be reliable. However, StockPicksForProfit has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither StockPicksForProfit, nor any of our respective affiliates guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
6. Stock Picks for Profit is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
7. Neither StockPicksForProfit, nor any of our respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Report.
Terms & Conditions
StockPicksForProfit at our discretion, provides you with services including, but not restricted to, stock picks, investing news, and information services. You agree to comply with the conditions imposed on your use of the services, as set out in these Terms and Conditions and elsewhere in our services. These services may be outside our control or provided by a third party in which in case we cannot take responsibility for their content, or for any delays, interruptions, or errors in the provisions of these additional services, provided we have exercised reasonable care and diligence in the selection of such providers.
Certain data accessible on our services are the intellectual property of the relevant news and information services provider or third parties that provide such data to the relevant service provider, or us. The data are protected by copyright and other intellectual laws, and all ownership rights remain with the information service provider or the third party or us, as the case may be.
You may only use the data retrieved from our services for your own personal and non-commercial purposes while accessing our services. Such use will be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the requirements set out elsewhere on our services. You may not copy, distribute or redistribute the data, including by caching, framing or similar means or sell, resell, retransmit or otherwise make the data retrieved from our services available in any manner to any third party. You may not store the data for the purposes of creating a historical database or historical data product. You may not use any of the data in connection with the issuance, trading, marketing or promotion of investment products (e.g., derivatives, structured products, investment funds, investment portfolios, etc. where the price, return and/or performance of the investment product is based on or related to the data) without a separate written agreement with us, the information service provider or third party, as the case may be, that has ownership rights to the data (e.g. Dow Jones & Company, Inc., S&P, etc.).
The data are provided “as is.” We, any information service provider, or any third party shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, arising from (i) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our services or (ii) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Nor shall we, any information service provider or any third party be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party.
STOCKPICKSFORPROFIT DISPLAYS FRIDAY’S CLOSING PRICES ON STOCKS. THESE CLOSING PRICES SHALL BE USED TO CALCULATE PRICE AND PERCENTAGE CHANGES. ACTUAL PRICE AND PERCENTAGES CHANGES MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER. WHEN THE MARKET IS CLOSED ON A FRIDAY THE PREVIOUS OPEN TRADING DAY CLOSING PRICES SHALL BE DISPLAYED AND THOSE CLOSING PRICES SHALL BE USED TO CALCULATE PRICE AND PERCENTAGE CHANGES. STOCK TRADING INVOLVES RISK WHICH MAY INCLUDE THE LOSS OF MONEY. EXECUTE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE TRADING. YOU MAY WANT TO CONSULT WITH AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR FINANCIAL PLANNER. STOCKPICKSFORPROFIT IS NOT A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR FINANCIAL BROKER.
INVESTORS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE RISKS INVOLVED IN SHORT TERM TRADING. INVESTORS SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT FUTURE RESULTS WILL BE PROFITABLE OR WILL EQUAL OR SURPASS REPRESENTATIONS OF PAST PERFORMANCE WHETHER REAL, INDICATED, OR IMPLIED. STOCKPICKSFORPROFIT, ITS EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT AN INVESTOR MAY INCUR.
Where the information consists of pricing or performance data, the data contained therein have been obtained from sources believed reliable. Data computations are not guaranteed by any information service provider, third party, us, or any affiliates and may not be complete. Neither we, nor any information service provider, nor any third party gives any warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy, quality, or fitness, non-infringement, title, of any information for a particular purpose or use, and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent that such warranties may be excluded by law. You bear all risk from any use or results of using any information. You are responsible for validating the integrity of any information received over the Internet.
Transmission may be subject to arbitrary delays beyond our control, which may delay the provision of our services and the execution of your orders. You acknowledge that neither we, nor any information service provider, nor any third party will be liable to you or any third party for any losses arising from such delay.
In no event will we, any information provider or third party be liable for any consequential loss including but not limited to special, incidental, direct, or indirect damages resulting from delay or loss of use of our services. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property resulting from your use of our services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We currently do not send our customers promotional email. However, if that changes and you begin getting promotional email from us and would like to be taken off our list, simply click the link at the bottom of any email to unsubscribe. If you would to be taken off our direct mail list, please contact us through our website.
September 20, 2013.